The Associations’ attorneys have gained a vast experience in provision of legal assistance to the entities engaged in sports activities; in particular, to the football clubs, official representatives of such football clubs, trainers, professional footballers and sportsmen on the following issues:
- conclusion and performance of labor and other contracts;
- protection of interests of the Association’s clients in case of violation of such contracts (recovery of unpaid salaries and other indebtedness under the contracts);
- unlawful termination of contract and its termination through the defaulting party’s actions, etc.;
- appeals to national and international bodies of justice in the field of football-related disputes (Football Dispute Resolution Chamber of the Football Federation of Ukraine, Disciplinary Committee of the Football Federation of Ukraine, Appellate Committee of the Football Federation of Ukraine, FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber, CAS, Supreme Court of Switzerland and others) in connection with applications and complaints;
- representation of the Clients’ interests in the bodies of justice in the field of football-related disputes, participation in connection with implementation of decisions made by the bodies of justice in the field of football-related disputes, compiling, signing and controlling performance of amicable agreements for the purpose of reinstitution of violated rights, representation of the Clients’ interests in connection with sports-related issues in domestic courts in Ukraine.